"It was awesome and I had great fun during the video shooting. I am so glad to be part of the Drakar Racing Team and thankful to be given this great opportunity to have my personal video being produced. I hope that this video will attract more sponsors and make them notice my racing abilities & marketing potential." said Jon.
The video was shot during round 1 of the Singapore Karting Championship 2011 in April. Click here to view some of the photos that were taken behind the scenes!
The video is also available on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTj3ziG3oKY
ABOUT DRAKAR RACING
Founded in 2009 by Singaporean entrepreneurs with the passion for motor sports, Drakar Racing Team was set up to provide Singaporeans a chance to race in go-karts and grooming potential local talents. Serving as a platform to race, drivers will be managed ...professionally which includes sourcing of sponsorships and data analysis to improve racing techniques. 2010 was a victorious year for Drakar Racing Team as team racers Jon Lee, Amin Noorzilan and Opai aka Nasri Naufal clinched Cadet, Junior and Senior Championship in the “2010 Nescafe Singapore Karting Championship”.
More videos of Jon are available on youtube (courtesy of SKC and xinya):
Singapore Karting Championship 2011 - Round 1
1) SKC - Catching up with some of the SKC 2011 drivers
2) SKC - Round 1 - Cadet - Part 1 - Singapore Karting Championship 2011
3) SKC - Round 1 - Cadet - Part 2 -Singapore Karting Championship 2011
4) AUTOINC Singapore Karting Championship (SKC) 2011 - Round 1 Highlights
Singapore Karting Championship 2011 - Round 2
1) SKC- Round 2 - Cadet - Singapore Karting Championship 2011
2) AUTOINC Singapore Karting Championship (SKC) 2011 - Round 2 Highlights
3) Interview with the Lee family on miotv ch.xinya
4) SKC - An in depth look into the thoughts of the younger drivers